My sister was having problems using ManyCam with Windows 7. She could enter her login details to connect and setup her subscription but when she closed the program all the details were lost. This caused her an additional problem where she could not use the same details again next time as it threw a subscription error at her. She runs Windows 7 using an admin account so the solution was pretty simple:
- Right click the ManyCam desktop icon
- Choose the "Compatibility" tab
- At the bottom tick "Run this program as an administrator"
- Click OK
- The next time you run ManyCam it will now correctly save your settings file at the end when you close the program
- Note that if you are not running as an administrator then you may have to provide their login details when you use the shortcut
I think this ManyCam problem is because the program is trying to save the config file in its main program directory which it can't do when run as a standard user. Running as an admin means it can save the file. This is not the ideal solution as it means granting admin access to the ManyCam program but at least it will get you going until they provide a proper fix.