Microsofts update to Active Content in IE Part II
In my last post I described the problem that the new update for IE poses for Flash developers. Well ok, it’s not really a problem but more of an inconvenience for our end users. My final note was to say that I was looking forward to seeing Adobe/Macromedia’s solution as I was dissatisfied with Microsoft’s “Use JScript” solution. After waiting what seemed like an eternity i.e. 3 months Adobe/Macromedia have finally released their solution. You can check it out here.
Interestingly enough they hint that there are other solutions available from other people so I think its time I google the problem again. Last time I checked there were no other solutions but they seem pretty positive that there are so I’ll post anything I find.
Comments: None so far...be the first!